By accessing the web site at http://www.garrettpatterson.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by this web site at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on this web site are provided “as is”, make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, this website does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall this site or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Internet site, even if this website or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. This site does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. This site may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. This site does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
This site has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by this site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to this web site shall be governed by the laws of WASHINGTON without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Types of Information Collected
- Comments: Name, Email, Website, Comment. This data is used for the sole purpose of identifying the commentor and verifying it’s authenticity. As indicated your email is never published.
- Cookies: no cookies are collected directly by this website, only other vendors as listed below.
Google AdSense is an advertising service provided for publishers in order to monetize web traffic by serving ads to it’s visitors. Google AdSense will track the use of this site, as well as others using the DoubleClick cookie. Only cookie and usage data are collected.
- Opt Out: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=en
This site uses Google Analytics to understand the behaviors of its visitors to improve the experience of the website and gain insight into how it is being used. This site may record any user action taken within the limits of today’s browser technology. At no point is any specific Personally Identifiable Information captured or recorded.
This website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. The two ways we use this program is to 1: display a relevant set of Amazon.com products in an ad-format based on either the current page content as determined by the site owner, or products related to your own Amazon.com history as maintained by Amazon, and 2: provide content links in blog posts of products and/or services recommended by this site.
Facebook social plugins are included on the site to gather insights on users who click to share or like this web site.
- Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084
The Twitter Follow button is included to make the process of following the web site owner’s twitter easily, and share content to twitter directly from posts.